Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Tripigator is a go to app to get personalised itineraries, Discover new destinations and Explore places near you.
Conde Nast Traveller: \"Tripigator is more robust than most other apps available on the Android store. The itinerary-recommendation engine works convincingly\"
The app is being used by 30k+ users and created 150k+ personalised itineraries.
The Official Itinerary Planner of Incredible India, Govt. of India.
NatGeoTraveller:\"The all-new Tripigator allows you to make and edit travel plans with your friends\". And Economic Times, Financial Express http://www.tripigator.com/info?page=press
They are 40 member focused team based out of Bangalore. Working hard to make travel planning and booking frictionless and mobile.
App Link: http://trp.gr/TripigatorAndroidApp
Job Profile: Data Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate,
Training/Probation Period: 1 Month
Salary: INR 1.4 LPA to INR 2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 12:00PM, Monday, February 22,2016
- Written Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tripigator believes content framework will be a critical ingredient of their success. They are looking for a candidate in our content team who has exceptional logical thinking and writing skills.
What will you do?
- Research about the places online
- Understand what does it offers to a traveler
- Capture your understanding into our designed framework
- QA of the multimedia content from various sources
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of excel/word
- Candidate should be comfortable with researching information online
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Job Responsibilities: Data Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT