About The Company:
With a decade of experience and a truly global experience delivering A.I & advanced analytics solutions,
we have served over 50 clients, across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia in CPG,
Retail, Electronics and Healthcare sector.
We are one global team of data scientists, business consultants and tech savvy engineers who are
passionate about extracting every ounce of value from data. We’ve built a firm equipped to solve business
problems using cutting edge A.I technologies.
We care for our client’s business as our own and help them make significant and lasting improvements to
their performance by institutionalizing analytics in their decision-making process. We cross boundaries
and churn the sum-total of siloed information assets to uncover breakthrough insights which our clients
Profile Offered: Data Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Course Specialization: BE/BTech in any specialization
Target Batch: 2021 & 2022
Salary: 4.5 LPA - 5.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate\'s performance in the interview and will be at the company\'s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: October 2021
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Previous involvement with creating ETL pipelines and BI solutions
• Working knowledge of BI tools like Power BI tableau etc
• Ability to write complex queries and design databases
• Strong coding skills in a language such as Python
• Experience with at-least one Cloud platform of the following Azure, AWS, GCP
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Project Management skills
• Team Management skills
Key reasons to Join Decision Point:
Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their
limits - An employee joined as an intern, he was good at developing products, he was then given
work as an intern in product team, and later he was offered full time role as a developer in product
• There will be direct client interaction - which will fasten learning process. We believe that
interaction and ownership leads of the fastest learning. We ensure that our BAs/ Data Scientists
also own a part of the project which they work with team to deliver to client directly.
• Like Minded Team members - Most of our team members of from premier institutes. The likeminded people ensure of the fastest learning environment.
• Flexible working culture - The working style and hours completely depends on team’s
engagement manger and members. We believe in delivering the best-in-class work within
• Flat Hierarchy - Anybody in the team can reach out to anyone across functions and levels which
ensures that as the whole team best mind’s efforts are put-in in solving the most complex problem
as a team. Company partners are involved in all active projects.
Roles And Responsibility:
Design for database and data pipeline/ETL using existing and emerging technologies and tools.
• Exposure on the reporting and dashboarding solutions using innovative packaged and custombuilt tools like chatbots etc.
• Drive the team to develop operationally efficient analytic solutions.
• Manage multiple teams and projects.
• Define standards, methodologies for Data Management environment.
• Design and build data structures on RDBMS like SQLServer, Mysql as well as MPP platform like
SPARK, BigQuery to provide efficient reporting and analytics capability.
• Design and build highly scalable data pipelines using new generation tools and technologies like
Spark, Nifi to induct data from various systems as well as existing solutions like SSIS, knime etc.
• Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting data
warehousing design standards. Solid understanding of analytics needs and proactive-ness to build
generic solutions to improve the efficiency.
• Young and dynamic culture - the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy
flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and
we understand your work life balance.
• Fast track growth - We promote people based on their ability and willingness to take
responsibilities. A Sr. Business Analyst became an Analytics Consultant in a year’s time.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 5.5 LPA