About The Company
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we werejust an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA
Courses Required: B.Tech
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
What You’ll Do
- Be the owner of incentive setting and analysing and optimising incentives at a weekly level for UberAuto.
- Clearly understand and communicate the value of Uber and build a value proposition for existing Auto drivers to continue with UBER.
- Be extremely data driven with strong excel skills and have the ability to pull out insights using data and back it up with end to end execution
- Run multiple projects and experiments to get the best out of every driver and maintain their motivational level.
- Act as an ambassador of Uber mission, brand, and product.
- Analyse data and come up with experiments on Driver behaviour
What You'll Need
- Capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights (analytical and strategic thinking)
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through and get things done
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
0 - 2 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA