Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Desired Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Salary: 8 LPA - 12 LPA CTC (Depending upon the role and interview performance & job experience)
Bond: No Bond/No Contract
Date Of Interview: Sunday, 14 September 2014
Date of Joining: Immediate/ asper the notice period.
Interview Location: Delhi NCR, Venue will be comunicated post registration.
Interview Process:Â Online Test 3 Technical round 1 HR Round
Job Description :
- Handling and integrating large volumes of data from various sources and automating creation of reports on the data as per specifications.
- Mining the data and implementing predictive/scoring models etc. to enable the Decision Support System
- Understand requirement to create reports for senior management
Perform independent data/risk/business/financial analysis and report to the senior management
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- B.Tech/ B.E. /M.Tech. Graduate in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong Mental Aptitude / IQ is a major requirement
- Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL/T-SQL
- Experience with programming languages like Java/Python/C
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools like SAS/R is strongly desired
- Knowledge of any scripting language will be a strong advantage
- Proficiency with presentations and MS Office will be a plus tooÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Friday, 12 September 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesnt work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
0 - 0 Years
8 - 12 LPA