About The Company
At Curefull we believe staying healthy is key to a happier life! Curefull Health Solutions are designed to make health monitoring a effortless and fun job in a ever changing stressful world. People use Curefull as it drives them to stay healthy by building daily health profile, crowd sourcing engaging health content and connecting people to help each other on health issues.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Freshers
Probation Period: None
Salary : Stipend: 3.5k pm for full time & 1.5k for part time (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Courses: Any graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Last Date to apply: 1 August 2017
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidates Will have to go through large data set’s and clean the data for further usage.
- Candidates Will have to use his knowledge to make sense out of data.
- Candidates Conducting qualitative research on variety of topics, gathering information from various sources. Identifying key trends, analysing competitive market strategies, conducting market segment and sizing studies, opportunity analysis and providing market/competitive intelligence
- Internship Duration: 2 to 3 months
- Working hours: 5 days a week; 9.30 am to 6.30pm; Students can work part-time as well from 2 to 7
- Passed-out students who have time to join in any Company can also apply.
- On a successful completion of this Internship, a certificate will be issued.
- Outstanding students will be selected for PPO and Internship extension
- Technical Round
- Face To Face Rounds
0 - 0 Years
0.36 - 0.36 LPA