About The Company :
With over 5 million loyal and engaged users every month, POPxo is India’s fastest growing community for women, covering everything from fashion and beauty to relationships and work. We run a very popular website (POPxo.com) and have beautiful, interactive apps for Android and iPhone. We also have super engaged social media channels: check us out on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 1- 3 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 4 LPA To INR 5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 12th January,2018
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join the Growth team at POPxo, to turn data into insights relevant to our business.
- General reporting and business metric tracking; including generating reports, analyses and models as requested by the business to support the overall process
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate information to allow the business to plan, forecast, and make decisions using controlled, consistent data
- Effectively communicate operational and analytical results to management; summarize and interpret data and findings
Skills Required :
- Ability to work on Google spreadsheets, presentations
- Knows how to use MS Excel, Google Sheets. Must also be comfortable with data applications like - Google Analytics, FB Insights.
- Should know statistical modelling techniques - probabilistic models like correlation models, bell curve analysis
- Strong communication skills - ability to effectively communicate the insights developed to the various stakeholders in the organisation using tools like PPTs, etc
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
B.A., B.Tech/B.E., MBA, MCA
1 - 3 Years
4 - 5 LPA