Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
FATAH is a cutting edge technology company based in Bangalore, delivering Feasible, synchronized and sustainable SAP / ERP solutions at a very competitive rate for all Industry Verticals with specializaation in Consumer Products, Retail, Engineering & Construction, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Warehousing, Distribution and Inventory management software solutions for 3PL companies and organisations with their own complex Logistics Operations.
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 08-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 6 - 9 LPA
– Dive deep into data and emerge with actionable nuggets of information thereby helping CSPs to monetise their vast reserves of data.
- Extract, analyse, correlate, model, intrepret and transform data to business insights.
- Employ descriptive, diagonstic, predictive and prescriptive techniques to derive value.
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical methods including multivariate statistical methods, discrete choice modelling, etc.
- Working proficiency in atleast one data mining tool (SAS, SPSS, R, RapidMiner, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in SQL and working proficiency in atleast one programming language/scripting (C, C++, Java, R, Python, BASH script, Pl/SQL, etc.)
- Strong logical and quantitative skills with affinity for mathematics
- Self driven, exploratory mindset and comfortable with detail Business acumen
- Good communication skills
- Open to travel / relocate to all worldwide locations
- Online / Written Test
- 2 Technical Rounds
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Data Analyst
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 9 Lacs
- Industry: IT