Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Bytech is an ISO certified IT/ITeS solutions provider for blue chip enterprises world-wide, specializing in Systems Integration, IT Solutions, Business Services, Outsourcing, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.Headquartered in New Delhi with offices in Bangalore and Singapore, Bytech offers progressive career opportunities with cutting edge projects and processes with the best Customers around the world.
Profile: Data Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0.6 – 2 Year
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to 3 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013-2015
Course Specialization: Graduation – MCA/B.Tech
Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
1.Deeply engage with Channel Partners on call (and on-site when required) to train them on data submission processes, best practices, and help them understand the benefits of being part of this network. Need to maintain constant contact for data submission follow-up and help resolving/escalating any business challenges in submitting timely and accurate data.
2. Analyze Channel Data submitted by these Partners and identify issues, aberrations and trends for flagging proactively.
3. Create custom Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports targeted at Management, Claims, and Channel Partners to cover Performance, Market Intelligence and Programs.
4. Process Co-ordination for Customer by ensuring constant contact with all stakeholders (Sales/Partners/Branches/Technology) with risk and issue identification and follow-up to resolution.
5. Provide feedback and specification to the technology team on Customer specific business processes to be automated, test the same and ensure fitment to Customer requirements.
Skill Set Required:
2.Knowledge in Excel, Advance Excel
3.Skill on Macros
- Online Aptitude test
- Technical round
- Final round
- Job Responsibilities: Data Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0.6 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT