About The Company :
Vays has been a trusted Technology Service Partner to clients for nearly two decades. Offering a full range of technology solutions, VAYS serves the IT needs of businesses across various Industries including Manufacturing, Educational Institutions, Corporates, Health Care and Logistics. Whether clients require on-site or cloud-based solutions, telephony or data systems, fully-managed IT or project management, Vays has the expertise to meet the industry-specific needs of our clients. Vays is headquartered in Bangalore India and Operations in Chennai, UAE and Singapore.
Desired experience: 1 - 5 years
Salary: INR 3 - 8 LPA ( Depends upon the candidate experience and skills )
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Should have implementation and support experience on Privileged Identity Management products like CyberArk.
- Supporting, troubleshooting and performing advanced analysis of customers’ and partners’ issues and requests .
- Working with worldwide enterprise customers.
- Sustaining a high level of customer relations whilst managing multiple cases simultaneously
- Migrate user accounts into password vaulting tool
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of the password vaults
- Provide user support for CyberArk when necessary
- Continually improve the quality of the implementation
- Support for current and future CyberArk projects.
- Face to face Interview / Telephonic for out-stationed candidates.
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 8 LPA