SHL provides deep people insights to predict and drive performance. It offers candidate solutions; leadership solutions, including leader assessment and development, succession planning, and workforce review; professional, managed, training, and integrated services.
SHLs blend of science, technology, and people gives businesses more than just workforce data.
It gives them wisdom. Wisdom to build the agile, diverse, flexible teams they need to power continuous business success in a changing world.
To provide first line reactive technical support to SHL customers who are experiencing a technical problem with their SHL system or service, resolving issues on a first contact basis wherever possible To provide first line reactive technical support to candidates who are experiencing technical problems whilst attempting to complete a SHL Talent Measurement assessment, resolving issues on a first contact basis wherever possible To deliver a high level of customer service at all times and presenting a consistent ‘face of SHL' to customers on a global basis
Job Location: Gurugram
Desired Experience: 1 to 3 years
Course Specialization: B.A, B.sc, B.com, BCA, B.E/B.Tech, MBA
Target Batch: 2018 to 2020
Salary: INR 5.4 to 6.5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Last week of October'22
Tentative date of joining: Immediately
Internship/Full Time - Full Time
Shift - Comfortable with Night Shift
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide effective technical support in response to emails, chat and occasional inbound calls in accordance with
departmental SLAs and to the agreed quality standards - in order to drive optimum service to Customers
• Responsible for the initial research and investigation prior to escalating unresolved issues to the Regional Service
Teams using the internal ticketing system and to monitor progress through to resolution, keeping Line Manager or
Team Leaders informed
• Manage communications to Customers and Candidates throughout the investigation and resolution of technical
• Responsible for updating CRM in a timely manner ensuring accurate and detailed notes are entered for each
contact with reference numbers issues for each contact.
• Support SHL Technology teams in the testing of online products
• Perform Outbound courtesy calls to Customers as required
• Maintain system knowledge through ongoing training & Development.
• Provide UAT testing where required
• Generate ideas to improve processes within the GCSC
• Carry out other duties as instructed by your line manager or Team Leader
• Ability to manage integrated clients and suppliers and understand the different technologies that exist
Skills and experience:
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
• Ability to work to agreed targets
• Support SHL Technology teams in the testing of online product
• Good Technical know-how and how to fix software issues on PC, Laptops and Mobiles
• Good Knowledge of Windows operating system plus skills in word, excel & internet related issues
• Both Side Free Cab & Free Meal
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
1 - 3 Years
5.4 - 6.5 LPA