About The Company:
PhonePe, a wholly owned subsidiary of Flipkart, is the leader in UPI based payments in India. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity. PhonePe started in 2015 and has achieved many milestones in the last 3 years and is rightly India Payments App.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2019
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA – INR 3.36 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 45 days
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Atleast 6 months of experience in customer support (preferable)
- 6 day working.
- Should be able to speak in Hindi and English.
- Should be able to make calls to customers to resolve the customer issues.
- Graduation is Mandatory
- Face to Face Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, BMS, Diploma 3 Yr., M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.2 - 3.4 LPA