Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Customer Support Executive
About The Company
Zoomo (www.gozoomo.com) is a Bangalore based technology start-up pioneering in peer-to-peer transactions of pre-owned cars and providing a hassle free experience. Founded by a group of IIT grads, they are India's first online managed platform for pre-owned cars. Or simply put, they make selling your car, or buying a pre-owned car super convenient. They take care of the quality control, pricing, marketing and logistics of the process - making sure that the buyer & seller both have a painless, fair experience.They bridge the gap of information asymmetry and bring standardization in the fragmented pre-owned cars market. Their offering for buyers and sellers provide an end-to-end solution with maximum benefits to both the stakeholders.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: 0.6 to 2 years
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.6 LPA(Based on Experience and Interview performance)
Target Batch Passouts: 2012/2013/2014
Course Specialization: All Graduate/B.Tech
Probation/ Training Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Building a customer support team which is a one-stop solution for buying/selling a used car and value added services (ownership transfer, loan assistance, insurance, etc).
- Providing the customer with an excellent experience, helping him/her close a deal and make an informed decision through the car experts' advice.
- Building a sales organisation comprising of motivated people.
- Each Zoomo customer should recommend our services to at least 10 other friends
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality
- Good understanding of Basic Computer knowledge
- Should be a Good Team Player.
- Takes responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied
- The candidate should have the understanding of both English and Tamil languages
- Outbound Caller experience would be preferable.
- Written Test
- Face to face interview rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Customer Support Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 0.5 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT