Tripvillas is one of the world's fastest growing websites that allows travelers to book and stay in a private holiday home as opposed to a hotel or resort room. By renting a holiday home, the traveler gets a great deal, more space and overall has a great vacation - the value for money and space ensure that he has a relaxed and luxurious vacation while taking the entire family along.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - 2.4 INR LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Our Global Customer Service team is based in Bangalore and performs two main roles -
1. Assisting holiday home owners across the globe with using the Tripvillas system to publish their properties, market them and generate income from these properties. Our owners are spread across over 80 countries.
2. Assist travellers with their needs - helping them find the right property for their vacation, negotiate the best deals, co-ordinate their travel etc.
- Good Communication Skills & Computer knowledge is required - both written and spoken.
- Clear thinking, ownership mindset and an ability to resolve issues quickly and decisively.
- Proficiency with Social media, Image Editing, Writing etc. are plus points.
- A passion for travel and the ability to visit some destinations as part of your role is a plus point.
- An ability to work shifts - either early morning or late nights is a plus point.
What We Look for in general:
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Good negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and very organized.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); proficiency in multiple languages will be an add-on
1) Telephonic Interview
2) Face-to-Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BBA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA