About the Company:
Squircle IT Consulting Services private Limited is one of the fastest growing Software Services Provider and IT consulting company on T&M and Fixed cost model based out at Hyderabad in India. Squircle It Consulting Services was incorporated on 7th November 2007 at Hyderabad under Registrar of Companies Act. Squircle It Consulting Services operates from Hyderabad. fully equipped with state of the art facilty and IT enabled Infrastructure. Squircle IT Consulting Services always keep its focus on convergence with clients' vision. We facilitate our clients to be the best in their respective fields by utilizing state of the art technology, services and solutions. While suggesting or implementing anything new, we foresee all the aspects of that technology on specific business.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2018
Salary: INR 1.6 LPA - INR 2.3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Desired Skills:
- Answer incoming calls and emails in an efficient manner.
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs.
- Provide accurate answers and solutions to customer queries.
- Address customer complaints in a compassionate and patient manner.
- Redirect customers to appropriate teams and/or departments as needed.
- Help sales generate leads, i.e. Identify potential leads and forward to sales reps.
- Check voicemail inboxes, return calls in a timely manner.
- Develop professional relationships with ongoing customers through excellent customer service.
- Follow up with callers on complaint and/or question resolution status.
- Collaborate with immediate team, other customer service teams, sales team, and other company departments to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed call quotas and sales assist quotas, both personally and as a team unit.
- Follow company communication procedures, policies, and guidelines at all times.
Last date to apply: 5 January 2019
- HR Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.6 - 2.3 LPA