About The Company:
RepUp is a platform which helps hoteliers makes sense of online review data. There are countless reviews written online on a daily basis on various platforms and in many languages. Making sense of this clutter can be an unnerving task. At RepUp we make life easier by compiling reviews into one single dashboard. We use semantic technology to create reports based on big review data to help you make insightful business decisions at a glance.
Our team: We’re a global team with different backgrounds and interests. What unites us is an obsession to continually improve. We’re a technology company and tech is at the core of everything we do. We use NLP, data mining and business logic to drive our decisions.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1 to 2 years
Course Specialization: MBA
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Day to day management of assigned accounts
- Regular client communication over call/email
- Tracking client performance and acting as a consultant to them
- Tracking of client engagement level
- Follow-up over calls/emails in case of no usage
- Resolving client issues on time
- Making sure that client requirements are delivered on time
- Designing of email campaigns for clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skill- mandatory
- Some data analysis experience or background- preferred but not mandatory
- Sales/ account management experience mandatory
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
Customer Success Manager
MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
1 - 2 Years
3 - 5 LPA