About the Company:
"Automation is the Game Changer in New Era As per the Forbes Magazine Published on Jan 2019 Automation expected to replace almost half of the global workforce. Multiple industries, from Manufacturing to Banking, are adopting Automation to drive productivity, safety, profitability, and quality". We help the organizations to achieve top-notch performance by Completely automation of the business process to enrich the full potential and effective utilization of resources to reach 10x results. We align the team and technologies for 10x results. We have helped hundreds of organizations to achieve their 10x results within a short span of time using Robust Applications.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 4.2 LPA
The candidate is expected to be a highly-motivated individual who will play a key role in driving and executing requirements for our customers. The candidate is expected to be a Self-starter with curiosity to learn, having a customer-centric mentality with superb analytical skills and persistence in problem-solving. The candidate will assist in executing the standard day to day responsibilities of the team working with projects for the Cloud platform. The position requires leadership capabilities, critical thinking, analytical skills, attention to detail, and a strong understanding of trading workflows.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions
- Understanding customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
- Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions
- Ability to Communicate with the Clients and Update about the Work done
- Facilitate the solutions planning for the business requirements.
- Manage the required documentation for the various accounts.
- Develop and manage direct relationships with key Managers and subject matter experts for smooth business delivery.
- Managing the Client Calls and updating work progress in Convincible manner
- Suggests solution and facilitate implementations with little or no guidance.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment. Be able to question the customer independently, when required
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analysis, Business Development, Business Management, Salesforce, zoho
- Written Round
- Face to Face Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2 - 4.2 LPA