Fidelity Worldwide Investment is an asset manager serving investors in all corners of the world outside North America. It was established in 1969 and manages all significant asset classes for institutional and retail investors in long-term savings products. Fidelity and its subsidiaries employ over 5,400 people in 23 countries managing US$255.9 billion worldwide.
As well as investment management, Fidelity distributes the funds of other managers through its FundsNetworkTM platform, administers pension schemes, and has interests in various other enterprises in Europe and Asia. For further information please visit www.fidelityrecruitment.com
Position Offered: Customer Servicing Associate
Department: Client Servicing
Salary Details & Desired Experience:
- 0-1 Years - 2.72 LPA
- 1-2 Years - 2.72 - 3.5 LPA
- 2-3 Years - Upto 4 LPA
Educational Qualification: Any Gradaute (2012/2013 Pass Outs)
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Interview Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
(Please Note: Interview Date and venue will be confirmed after registrations are over)
The role involves responding to incoming queries from Wholesale and Retail clients. This role is extremely varied and will be expected to respond to a variety of different types of enquiries. These may include information on a customer account, details about a particular Fidelity product, resolution and prevention of a problem. This role is to ensure that all interactions with the customer are handled in a timely manner and with a quality of response that continually exceeds the customers’ expectations. Every contact with a customer should be seen as an opportunity to meet our business goal of acquiring new and retaining existing assets.
- Productivity – Standards for productivity of work must be adhered to.
- Quality – Standards for the quality of letters and calls must be adhered to.
- SLAs – Deliver work within the agreed SLAs of the team
- Take responsibility for handling and escalating issues/concerns identified.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of all systems, processes and procedures relating to department.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent command on English language – both verbal and written.
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving with good attention to detail.
- Explain UK products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting Fidelity’s brand values.
- Develop a good understanding of the role and activities conducted within the Service Centre.
- Ability to remain highly motivated and focused towards the key measurements.
- Able to work under pressure, to take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and Fidelity
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS