Global Talent Company India Pvt Limited (GTC) is one of the Asia Pacific’s leading education and human resources development company with focus on people learning as its business model. The company’s mission is to assist individuals, institutions and business organizations to continuously provide inspiration to explore human potential capability through education, experience and enlightenment.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 year
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- English + email Etiquette (written test)
- Face to Face rounds with delivery team and HR
- Proactively pick up calls and emails as per the agreed standards and be the first point of contact for the customer.
- Navigate meticulously to research on required information using available resources/applications
- Provide customers with accurate information and achieve first time resolution.
- Proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the contacts as per the escalation matrix.
- Route/Transfer calls to appropriate resource/channel if necessary while following agreed telephony etiquettes.
- Follow up with the concerned department/ customer to ensure the customer query has been resolved via email or phone.
- Update required tools (CRM, excel sheets etc.) to record every customer interaction
Skill Set Required:
- Advanced level of English Communication Skills.
- Good Computer (MS office), typing and keyboard handling skills
- Preferred understanding of Contact Centre processes, reporting, MIS etc.
- Preferred knowledge of customer service principles and practices (Both Voice & E Mails related)
- Preferred experience in an international Voice based/Blended process which includes Inbound / Outbound / Email / Backend processing.
- Knowledge of English, Hindi, Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam.
Customer Services Advisor - Contact Centre
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 3 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA