Briefly, last December I went to a vacation to Kerala on a road trip with a few friends. We checked into a wonderful beach resort at Varkala a day before Christmas. The plan was to spend the entire weekend in the resort to relax and cut ourselves away from the routine. We would sit in the verandah, chit-chatting with a few beers watching the sun go down into the sea every evening. The resort had extremely good room service with a smart-panel installed in the room allowing us to call for room service/ laundry by just flipping a switch. I wondered what if one can get that luxury everyday.
Well that's exactly what we are building at Flashdoor. Flashdoor aims at building a services marketplace which empowers your smartphone/tablet to call for any service to your doorstep at the tap of a button on-demand.
Extremely Important Note: Flashdoor is already gaining momentum and market testing (at this early stage) is already showing a 75% repeat sales potential. (thought I'd just get that to there to help you decide).
Salary: 1.8 LPA - 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing service information; resolving product and service problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
• Convert leads to sales and engage customer for slot booking, etc
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer\'s complaint; determining the cause of the problem;selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working Hours - 8 AM to 6 PM - Wed - Mon (Weekly off on Tuesday)
Skills Required :
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening,
Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA