About The Company:
In 1993, their first Fitness First club opened in Bournemouth in the south of England. Today they have clubs in 16 different countries, making them a leader in the global fitness industry. In India they have already opened 7 clubs and moving ahead with opening more clubs in the new future. They’ve seen a lot of change in the fitness industry over the years, but their philosophy has remained the same: to offer the best equipment, range of classes, knowledgeable staff and personal advice in a welcoming environment that feeds their members’ motivation. They are an ambitious company and they are always looking for great people to join their team – from personal trainers, group exercise instructors and club managers to their front-of-house teams. They’re committed to training, so you’ll be encouraged to improve your existing skills while you develop new ones.
Job Location : Delhi
Course specialization : B.Tech, BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, BA/MA, B.Sc./M.Sc., B.Com./M.Com.
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Probation / Training Period : 3 months
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA - 3 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Job Description :
- To work within a small team environment, the objective being the smooth co-ordination of the Front of House and provide assistance in membership sales when required. You will be the first impression of Fitness First. The role requires the individual to work independently and as part of a team.
Skills Required :
• Must be computer literate or be able to learn computer skills.
• Proven success in basic administrative duties.
• Must possess strong motivational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willingness to work long and anti-social hours inclusive of split shifts.
• Consistently achieving or surpassing daily work targets and goals.
• Must be a self-starter and hold strong organisational skills.
• Must be solution orientated.
• Must have a high level of drive and desire to be a winner and achieve all set goals.
• Ability to direct others and to continue the line of communication.
• Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity and in excellent work ethic.
• Have the ability to follow up and help implement all systems and procedures installed by the Front of House Manager.
- 2 Operations Round
- HR Round
Customer Service Officer
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA