About The Company :
Happy Marketer is one of Asia’s leading digital consulting firms. Their merry band of marketers consists of 45 digital experts spread across Singapore and India.
Known as the #HappyTribe, they’re a group of hard-working digital marketers who are passionate about what they do. But they’re not afraid to let loose on the dance floor every Friday!
Website : www.happymarketer.com
Job Location: Kolkata
Desired experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech, BCA/MCA, BBA/MBA, BA/MA, B.Com./M.Com., B.Sc./M.Sc.
Training/Probation Period : 3 months
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA to INR 1.80 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: Wednesday, 30-03-2016 till 12:00 pm
- HR Screening
- Technical Interview
- Managment Round
Tentative Interview Date : immediate
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
The ideal candidate is a social media buff who is creative, detail-oriented, and passionate about pursuing issues to a resolution. The associate will be responsible to interact with thousands of customers via Facebook, Twitter and brand specified channels. He/She will ignite brand affinity by engaging in social conversation and handling customer feedback -- promoting brand advocacy and loyalty through impactful, dynamic one-to-one engagement..
- Monitor social media channels for incoming posts from customers and Alerts Communications Manager and appropriate staff as issues arise and work with staff to resolve issues. (40%)
- Respond to feedback and comments from customers and fans, adhering to brand voice and response guidelines. (40%)
- Reporting: Identifies and reports on community trends to internal teams and advises on potential opportunities or risks. Monitors and measures the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.), and provides reports for Communications Manager and executives. (10%)
- Maintain familiarity with product/ solutions/ services in order to answer customer questions on the social channels. (5%)
- Assist in crisis communications, answering guest questions in approved format. (5%)
Skill Set Required :
- Open to work in Weekday/Weekend rotational shifts
- 0-2 years of social media and Web analytics experience
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediate joiners required
Customer Response Management
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA