- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd. is one of the largest private sector general insurance company in India offering insurance coverage for motor, health, travel, home, student travel and more.
Policies can be purchased and renewed online as well. Immediate issuance of policy copy online.
We provide general insurance solutions to secure you and your family against unexpected and untoward events. With ICICI Lombard, you can avail protection solutions for business, personal and project liabilities across rural as well as urban areas in India.
Company Website: https://www.icicilombard.com/
Profile Offered: Customer Relationship Manager
CTC Offered: INR 2 LPA
Degree Specialization: B.Tech/B.E (2018 passouts)
Job Location: Mumbai (Vashi)
Interview Process: 2 rounds of face-to-face interviews
General Description of the Job:
This role is with our In-House Contact Center. These are the following deliverable expected out of the role
- Outbound calling and converting lead into sales.
- Retaining existing customers and selling them renewed product.
- Explaining the product features and benefits to customers.
- Ensuring all compliance and SLA during the call.
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly target.
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
- Comprehend and understand Customer's requirements and pitching an appropriate product so that the customer requirements are met. Seeking information to determine the nature of the query/request and action required. Processing each call / mail / chat in accordance with IL standards.
- Provide/take relevant information and update the system accordingly. Where the outreach cannot be successfully concluded at the first point of contact, provide the relevant functional area with a clear and concise written/verbal summary of the situation and its priority.
- Ensure complete participation and contribution in organization/process level initiatives that may be implemented from time to time to improve efficiency
- Ability to sell the products over telephone correctly and confidently.
- Smoothly operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies and all applications.
- Ability to achieve stretched targets and able to manage the organization standards
- Maintain Superior quality sales by following organization standards.
- Typing speed of 30 to 40 wpm
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge and technical skills
Interview Location: Mumbai/ Hyderabad
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2 LPA
Banking & Finance