About The Company:
We have strong existence in the market for 20+ years , our expert team has ensured a tireless support to our 7,000+ customers worldwide. In our endeavour to extend the market, we created & trained around 150+ Tally Partners across multiple Geography. We offer the finest environment for career development and advancement. Apart from being one of the Top Tally channel partner, we also offer multiple softwares on cloud. World is moving towards cloud technology and so is our organisation ready to cater market demands. We have earned the reputation of the IT Business community as an innovative business partner committed to quality and customer satisfaction. This has made us one of the fastest growing Complete IT Solution Provider in India. We are partners with Microsoft, Tally, Pipedrive CRM.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all(no backlogs)
Target Batch: 2020
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
After Training Period: INR 3.6 LPA - INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Bond: 6 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Daily job will be speak to our existing customers to make them aware about us and our other products and services.
- Purely B2B Sales/Corporate Sales
- Selling products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers
- Upselling our add on services to existing customers
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Researching and recommending new opportunities
- Working on data of allocated customers
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers
- Manage client discovery and establish first connect
- Physically meet the customer and give them a demo of our product.
- Close sales deals with the customer.
- Maintain follow-ups over calls to keep building the sales pipeline
- Explain the tech product in detail. If needed, give them a product demo/training.
- Manage pricing negotiations and maintain healthy relationships with clients
- Customer data for calling will be provided by organisation.
- Company runs Google and facebooks ads very actively and generated leads will be distributed to you.
Skill Set Required:
- Good communication and written skills
- Street-smart attitude, self motivated candidate
- Strong ownership attitude. You should be able to take responsibility for the role.
- We look for self managed people, who do not require monitoring or management.
Note: For male candidates, sales and demos can be online or customer's office. For female candidates, it will be from our office only.
- Online Aptitude Test
- HR Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 4.5 LPA