About The Company
Web-Town Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is established as the first IT Finishing School of Orissa to leverage new technologies and competitive advantage with innovative solutions by bringing Business, Technology and Products together. The concept is to combine the academic and application legs making "Web-Town" an intellectual growth engine.
The company also focuses on turnkey software and business solution through the next generation technology with state-of-the-art business automation and software development. Their objective is to provide quality IT education to fresh engineering graduates though the IT Finishing school in emerging technologies in the field of software development and bridge the gap of Industry by providing ready to work software professionals. Such concepts have given Web-Town the unique distinction of adding to the substantive body of knowledge and creating products that remain state-of-the-art for the customer. They intend to become a leading product based company in implementing innovative business solutions by re-defining the way in which business is conducted.
Web-Town Solutions is dedicated in positioning itself as a Unique IT Finishing School with Quality Software Development and Implementation
Salary: Rs 0.96 LPA to Rs 1.2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Bhubaneshwar
Shift Type: Rotational shift
- 12:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- 2:30 PM to 12:30 AM
- 7:30 PM to 5:30 AM
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be required to showcase the company’s software and allied services to prospective buyers in the US, UK, Australia, Canada & few other European countries
- The candidate will be responsible to make B2B calls to identify potential prospects and generate positive leads and client retention and repeat business orders.
- Discussing and demonstrating the software and the rest of the company’s core competencies, to prospects, as and when required and taking charge of the complete project life cycle of the client.
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of using computers and internet.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Customer Relationship Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA
0 - 0 Years
0.96 - 1.2 LPA