Founded by IIT & IIM alumni, Spoonjoy aims to make healthy food available to everyone at an affordable cost. The company has seen fast growth since its launch, and has already raised funding from marquee investors. The company is looking to build a premier team of executives & managers, who can take the company to the next level of growth, and be part of this success story.
Probation Period: 3 months
Tentative Date of Interview: Saturday, 7th and 14th March 2015
“Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Written Test(General Aptitude)
- F2F(Technical & HR)
Basic Job Purpose: Managing customer experience through communication with customer & working with operations team
- - The role requires managing the customer experience from placing the order, to successful delivery of the order
- - The executive will be responsible for communicating with the customer through Phone, e-mail or chat client, to resolve any customer queries & complaints
- - The executive will coordinate with the operations team to solve customer complaints & resolve them
- - The executive will monitor the customer experience through feedback and work with the operations team to improve the overall process
- - Candidate should have good communication skills and good command over spoken & written English.
- - Candidate should have good analytic skills and problem solving aptitude.
- - Candidate should have hands on working experience with computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel and familiarity with internet use.
- - Attention to detail
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 2.5 LPA