About the company
What is FabHotels?
We’re building India’s largest & most preferred chain of economy hotels. Currently with a network of ~200 hotels across ~20 cities, wemanage ~4000 rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices. In
Founded by Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Manpuria, FabHotels has raised >$10Mn. till date and is backed by leading VC firmAccel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, Aarin Capital & RB Capital. We\\\\\\\'re always looking for young, hungry & self- driven individuals, whowant more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand!
We’re obsessed about delivering the best hospitality at most value- for-money prices. We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problemswith simple, smart & effective solutions. We’ve travelled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and eachtime, we found that no brand was able to offer traveller’s what they really want - a \\\\\\\"What you see is what you get\\\\\\\" budget hotel stay! This iswhy we started FabHotels.
Profile: Customer Care (Inbound/Outbound Sales Associate)
Salary Details: CTC Upto INR 1.8 LPA – 2.04 LPA + High earning incentives
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E/BCA/B.Sc/B.A
Tentative date of interview: Will update post completion of registration process
Tentative date of joining: Asap
- Close sales via calls / emails with targeted customers to ensure confirmed bookings.
- Recognize the need of guest & provide best option comparing price/ partners.
- Convey market intelligence and customer feedback to managers to develop improved promotions and programs.
- Timely and efficient responses to inbound calls/ outbound calls/ Emails.
- Actively participate and contribute to overall team cohesiveness and achievement of team sales goals.
- Flexible in shift/ WO & Other operational requirements. (24*7 & 6 days working with rotational week offs).
Job Specifications and Knowledge
- Knowledge of MS Office, including word and excel is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Male Candidates: Should be comfortable working 24*7. However; we will give day shifts initially
- Female Candidate: Only Day shifts
Working Days: 6 days working with one rotational off.
Benefits To Join Us
- We have large in-house team (45 people) and you will be on the payroll of our company
- Learning curve is steep and have growth opportunities
- Sales team (Inbound/Outbound) have lucrative performance incentives. We have no upper cap on incentives, it\\\\\\\'s quite open. You can earn lucrative incentives over and above your salary
- Chances to learn and move to different teams as per their tenure and performance.
- Exposure to work upon highly tech enabled platform
- Mini Breaks are available to get refreshed
- Friendly work environment. Open door policy. Can approach seniors for any concerns.
- Fun Activities fortnightly and Snack party on 1st and 3rd Saturday
- Office is located to the metro connectivity. Nearest Metro Station - Indusind Bank Cyber City Rapid Metro
- Face to face Rounds
Inbound/Outbound Sales Associate
B. Pharm, B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.04 LPA