About Mark & Move :
We intend to be an aggregator of verified truck transports which will provide reliable & quality service to customers. We will connect them through our bidding platform, which will provide the most competitive price to our customers.
On our platform people who want to transport their goods can place their orders and our verified transporters can reverse bid on these orders. Finally, the customer can choose the transporters from the lowest three bids along with their rating and offered facilities (labour). We charge a nominal service fee on every trip. Additionally, we would also be using these trucks to uniquely brand and advertise companies and their products, at discounted prices for our regular customers and at very affordable prices for others companies. Through us transporters will gets more volume of work at their bid price and drastically minimize their idle time with continuous additional income from advertisement.
Website : www.markandmove.com
Educational Qualification : BA/MA, B.Com/M.Com.,B.Sc./M.Sc., BBA/MBA, B.Tech./M.Tech.
Job Location : New Delhi
Desired Experience : Freshers
Training Period : 3 months
Salary Offered : INR 10K to INR 20K (Performace based)
Job Description :
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Research required information using available resources for continuous learning
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Update existing customer information and enter new customer details
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Produce call reports
Skill Set Required :
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
Interview Process :
- Telephonic Round
- Personal Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA