About The Company :
Franklin Resources, Inc. is a global investment management organization known as Franklin Templeton Investments. We are dedicated to one goal: delivering exceptional asset management. By bringing together multiple, world-class investment teams in a single firm, we’re able to offer specialized expertise across styles and asset classes, all supported by the strength and resources of one of the world’s largest asset managers. This has helped us to become a trusted partner to individual and institutional investors across the globe.
Desired experience:0-2 Years
Course Specialization:Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary: INR 1,81,300 – 283300 L.P.A
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 8th April 2016
Job Description :
- Answer incoming customer service calls and respond to inquiries from investors, dealers and prospective investors.
- 15% E Make telephone calls to investors, brokers, dealers. Keep abreast of company policies, and all procedural information.
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable investment and regulatory changes. 10% E Initialize investigations of complaints via internal communication channels.
- 5% E Generate and prepare MIS reports
- Has to be open to working in shifts.
- Open to travel & relocation.
Skill Set Required:
- Having customer centric approach.
- Fluency in Hindi & English language is must.
- Initial Screening
- Communication check
- Technical discussion
Customer Care Executive
B.A., B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.9 LPA
Banking & Finance