- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Greetings from eNoah ! eNoah is a boutique consulting-led integrated BPO and IT solutions company providing services to Fortune 1000 companies in the Integrated Health, Insurance, Manufacturing and Automotive domains. With strong domain focus, the solutions are vertically integrated and delivered through a client intensive relationship based global delivery model.
eNoah is ISO 27001 certified and HIPAA compliant. Over the last 11 years, eNoah has enjoyed repeat businesses from all its clients due to its obsession to client delight and delivery. eNoah's mature and established service delivery setup helps clients pilot and steady state the processes with a focus on metrics-driven outcomes that would exceed customer SLAs.
Position: Customer Care Executive
Process: International BPO Voice Process (US Shifts)
Experience: Freshers' without arrears
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Batch: 2018 Only
CTC and Incentives: Rs. 2,24,000 /- ( Including Night shift and Quality Allowances)
• Should be fit to take live Outbound calls and speak confidently to US Clients
• Follow Quality Assurance guidelines/procedures with an eye on customer satisfaction.
• Perform Quality Assurance Feedback as related to quality audits.
• Work with Team members towards compliance of all policies and procedures.
• Work with Team Leaders and Training Department to promote quality and consistency.
• Compile and maintain accurate monitor records. Update and distribute Quality Assurance Standard
• Fluent in English Communication Skills.
• Undergraduate / Graduate / Fresher's without backlogs only can apply.
• Attention to detail.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in Response to inquiries, concerns, and request about POLICIES, CLAIM, and Services.
• Accurately process and record call transaction using a computer and designated tracking software.
• No Sales/Marketing, Only Customer Support US Calling - US Health Insurance Domain.
• Flexible working in Night shifts: Shift: 7.30 PM to 5 AM, Monday to Friday 5 days working.
Round 1: Group Discussion (Voice Process- Night Shifts)
Round 2: Analytical, Logical & Flexibility Check Round (Face to Face)
Round 3: HR Salary discussion and offer roll out.
Interview Location: Indore
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
2.24 - 2.24 LPA