About the Company:-
Advantage Club (formerly, Work Advantage) is India's first one-stop shop for corporate benefits. At Advantage Club, we create mutually rewarding relationships between employers and businesses by managing corporate discounts in India. We enable organizations to incentivize their employees beyond just salary by extending "Corporate-Employee benefits" to Travel, Entertainment, Dining, Education, Gyms, Shopping and many more spheres of life. Mission: To deliver programs which connect and benefit both corporate employees and businesses. We intend to partner with both and promote businesses. We intend to provide an end-to-end system for corporate employees which will help them avail the benefits and exclusive offers provided by our business partners.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 2 LPA – INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: BE/BTech, MBA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting
- Information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint;
- Determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to
- Solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure
- Coordination with different brands and corporations for conducting events
- Should be comfortable for working on Sunday.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
- Capable, quick, determined
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Team player
- Working will be 6 days a week. 2nd and 4th Saturday off.
Last date to apply: 15 February 2019
- Written Test
- HR Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round