About The Company:
Gamatics is an IIMB- NSRCEL incubated organization, focused on fulfilling basic requirements of athletes and sports community by providing platform to order practice and high performance gears , equipment, listing of nutritionists, physio therapist, track athletes performance, analyze their performance, provide end to end framework to bring community together, share their ideas and support each other. Gamatics is also focusing on recognizing talents at every state and supporting them in bringing best out of them.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
Contact businesses and individuals by telephone in order to promote and sell goods and services, receive orders, gather information, verify details.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services
- Solicit orders for goods and services over the telephone
- Explain the product or service to potential customers
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
- Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
- Provide pricing details
- Handle customer questions
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Receive orders over the telephone Input order details into the computer system
- Record customer details and details of transaction
- Confirm orders placed with field sales representatives
- Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and purchased lists
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
- Conduct customer and marketing surveys
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
A few of the candidates, who seem suitable will be absorbed full time.
- HR Interview
Customer Acquisition Internship
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA