Squad combines crowd-sourcing and AI in one platform to help solve large-scale operational processes. Humans are great at solving complex tasks but perform poorly at repetitive tasks whereas ML works great with bounded repetitive problems & fails with open problems. We see ML & a distributed workforce as two key phenomenon's that would drastically change how work gets done in the future.
About the product:
SquadVoice: Our elastic distributed team of 1000+ trained call-agents to reach out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for the client extremely streamlined and predictable. We also optimize several call variables to create a significant increase in conversions. Customers include fintech, edtech, commerce players in India. Deck
Purpose of this role: SquadVoice had an impressive growth in India, to sustain this growth we are looking for CRM Analysts for the SquadVoice India team.
Position: CRM Analyst Trainee
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate
Stipend: INR 10-15K/Month during training
(Note: Post training period of 2 months, successful candidates would be absorbed on permanent rolls of organization with CTC ranging in between INR 3.6 - 4.2 LPA)
Timings: Day Shift
- Create reports helping the organization make more effective decisions.
- Make recommendations on relationship strategies based on their analysis.
Desired Skill Set:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong working experience and/or knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Fresher's willing to learn are encouraged to apply).
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 1 Years
3.6 - 4.2 LPA