About The Company :
Peer to peer lending (or P2P lending) is one of the most innovative financial products of recent times. It enables creditworthy borrowers lower their cost of loans and individual lenders/investors to lend directly to their peers and community thereby earning higher returns. What they at Faircent.com essentially do is provide a virtual market place where borrowers and lenders can interact directly, without having to go through the traditional financial intermediaries like banks, who have become such behemoths in today’s time that they dictate all terms and conditions for both borrowers and lenders. Banks have massive overheads, with thousands of employees to pay and hundreds of branches to maintain. To maintain profitability, banks must take large margins on the money that passes through them. Earning out of the difference in interests (what it pays to depositors and what it charges from borrowers) is the main source of revenue for any bank, and has been the key element in the functioning of all traditional financial institutions. They at Faircent help eliminate the high margins which banks and financial institutions make on the transactions. Their format allows them to keep institutional charges at a bare minimum and they simply pass on this benefit to the borrower & lender. Here, borrowers/lenders can interact directly with each other and negotiate terms and conditions about interest rates, tenure of loans, etc, and strike a deal on their own, without any intervention/imposition from their end.
Website : https://www.faircent.com/
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: BBA/MBA (Finance), B.Com./M.Com., CA
Training/Probation Period : 3 months
Salary: INR 2.50 LPA to INR 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: Friday, 18-03-2016 till 11:00 am
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date : Saturday, 19-03-2016
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
- The candidate will be responsible for underwriting personal loan & business loan.
- Scrutinizing of KYC & income document, verification reports to assess the credit worthiness of the customer.
- Should be able to conduct personal discussion with customers to establish Credit worthiness.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Reports.
- Achieving daily productivity targets and adherence to TAT (Turnaround time).
- Excellent Financial Analytical Skills (Financials Ratios).
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills, strong analytical, problem solving & logical decision making abilities.
- Efficient at preparing MIS reports.
- Maintaining accuracy levels and works towards minimal/zero errors.
- Handling queries & customer complaints related to credit appraisal.
- Good at multitasking, managing & coordinating with the other team members.
- To ensure credit policy adherence to the accepted standards.
Skill Set Required :
- Work experience of 0-2 years
- Education Qualification – BBA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA in Finance/CA
- Strong communication skill to communicate clearly and effectively with clients in their preferred language (English & Hindi)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Should have strong decision making & convincing ability
- Should be hardworking and ready to stretch in the situation of work pressure
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., BBA, Chartered Accountant, M.Com.(Hons.), MBA
0 - 2 Years
2.25 - 3 LPA
Banking & Finance