Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Creative Designer, Post Production Artist
About the Company:
OODIO is the Finest Wedding Photography Post Production, Design and Print Company in India. Over the last 5 years the team has worked with the best wedding photographers across the world. OODIO has its own brand of Bespoke Wedding Albums called Signature Books. The startup is in its growth stages and has recently attracted external funding in order to implement a lot of projects. We are currently a 10 member team and looking to expand in 2016.
As a Creative Designer you will be part of a growing team that is looking to expanding it’s customer base in India, US and Canada markets and are constantly creating a slew of applications and products to service the Candid Photography market.
Desired Experience: 1 - 3 years
Last Date to Apply : 22-02-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.62 LPA (Under Probation Salary)
INR 1.86 LPA (After successful probation)
- Processing images as per the stylistic requirements of the Client in terms of color and tone
- Creating book designs with a strong emphasis on narration and emotion
- Understand and carry out pre-press procedure for book printing
- Provide a strong Customer Service experience to clients with respect to their requirements for edit, design and print.
- Take responsibility in due course and contribute effectively to other key areas of the company in terms of logistics, general administration, accounts and HR, research and development, product development, vendor engagement, social media marketing
Skill Set Required:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Visual Arts (most preferred), Fine Arts, Graphic Designing or Animation.
- A minimum of 1-year of work experience in a company (We are open to hire zealous and disciplined freshers as well)
- A strong understanding of image editing in terms of color, tone and composition. A good working knowledge of Lightroom and Photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently. High degree of personal responsibility & motivation.
- Keenness towards proactive customer communication and in handling their queries/concerns/feedback will be a plus.
- Customer lifecycle management.
- Sense of humor.
- 1 hr Online Test (taken at any location)
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
- Reference Check
- Job Responsibilities: Creative Designer, Post Production Artist
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 1.86 Lacs
- Industry: IT