Aspiring Minds is India's foremost employability assessment company, headquartered in Gurgaon, AMCAT® - our flagship product is India's Largest Employability Test. Conducted across the country throughout the year, tens of thousands of candidates secure their dream jobs every year through AMCAT.
The state of the art assessment tools developed by Aspiring Minds have been used across industry verticals to help recruit the right people, develop profile-wise employability benchmarks and assess workforce health. Our products not only comprise of state of art simulation based assessments such as voice evaluation, but also corporate and consumer facing portals with strong analytics.
Aspiring Minds management comes from IITs, MIS (USA) and IIMs, more than 550 full-time employees, and an advisory board with distinguished people from Harvard Business School, MIT and UIUC (USA). With a strong pan-India operational presence, the Aspiring Minds team has helped leading corporations across industry verticals improve their recruitment process efficiency and the quality of talent being acquired.
Aspiring Minds products and solutions have been adopted by leading corporates including HCL, Genpact, Nokia, L&T Finance, Tata Motors, ZS Associates, Patni, SKS Microfinance, SBI Life, Mphasis An HP Company, Ericsson, Stock Holding Corporation of India, Sapient, John Deere, Tavant, Tally, among others.
To learn more about the company, you can visit our website at www.aspiringminds.com
Profile: Corporate Servicing Executive
Eligibility Criteria: MBA or equivalent
Salary: INR 3-4 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Date of Joining : Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate will be allotted a portfolio of existing clients and will be responsible for contacting the client regularly, understanding client's needs, provide required services and ensuring highest level of client satisfaction.
- The candidate will also be responsible for deepening the existing relationships and ensuring that the client continues to provide us repeated business opportunities.
- The final goal of the job is to create more revenue generating opportunities with each client in their portfolio through selling various solutions.
- The candidate will work with clients to understand their needs, do relevant data analysis, manage databases and ensure successful service delivery.
- Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage portfolio profitably.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills, able to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients.
- Sales Orientation is a must.
- Good communication and analytical Skills
- Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel will be a plus point
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Corporate Servicing Executive
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4 LPA