About the Company:
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT India’s largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: Upto INR 3.12 LPA (Depending upon the candidate performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate will be allotted a portfolio of existing clients and will be responsible for contacting the client regularly, understanding client’s needs, provide required services and ensuring highest level of client satisfaction.
- The candidate will also be responsible for deepening the existing relationships and ensuring that the client continues to provide us repeated business opportunities.
- The final goal of the job is to create high levels of client satisfaction and ensure repeated business opportunities from the clients
- The candidate will work with clients to understand their needs, do relevant data analysis, manage databases and ensure successful service delivery.
- Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage portfolio profitably.
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Good communication and analytical Skills
- Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel will be a plus point
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills, able to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Corporate Servicing Executive
0 - 1 Years
3.12 - 3.12 LPA