Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Shift Timings: US Shift/Night Shift
Salary Details: Upto 3.72LPA CTC (Including Night/Cab Allowance)
Desired experience: Freshers
This profile is only for Females.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Job Location : Gurgaon
- Cold-call prospects in US Market to generate valid leads for Sales Manager.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Corporate Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers and coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Graduate in any stream
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills, able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
3.72 - 3.72 LPA