About The company
Work Advantage, founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon and Microsoft is a digital platform of corporate benefits. They connect businesses in almost all strata of society with corporations of all scales, by managing the corporate discount provided by partnering companies throughout the country.
Desired experience- Fresher
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 1.5 LPA to Rs. 3 LPA (Negotiable depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Responsible for implementing an aggressive sales plan and ensuring sales targets are met and exceeded while surpassing client service expectations
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Work Advantage’s sales guidelines
- Understanding corporates diverse, specific customization needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through detailed research of the specific industry or market;
- Preparing and delivering presentations and demonstrations of the service
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of Work Advantage Portal;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Providing support to customers, often on a helpline, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, and reports and supporting literature;
- A motivation to drive sales.
- Ability to grow and learn as the company grows.
- Willing to contribute beyond the profits.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple prospects.
- A self-motivated, highly driven work ethic.
- Ability for sales planning meeting and exceeding sales goals
- A passion for customer service and building strong client relationship.
Corporate Sales Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM
0 - 1 Years
1.5 - 3 LPA