About The Company:
Grace Relocation has an experience of more than a decade to relocate and settle corporate and their employees. We are a leading company in this sector and all leading multinationals have taken our services.
We provide unparalleled services to our customers. We understand the busy schedule of today’s corporate people. We make sure that our customers don’t have to be worried while relocating. We take ‘worry’ out of moving.
Our vision is to be the Relocations & Mobility Services adviser of choice in the markets we serve. We do not wish to be the biggest, just the best.
We started our journey in 2006 with Moving and Relocation and over the year we have diversified into GMS, Pet Relocation, Fine Art Moving, Build and Design and Record Management.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-1 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech, BBA, BCA, B.Com, Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 18th March 2018
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Arranging business meeting with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge, Market Research, Market Scaning
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Responsible for developing and implementing business strategy, identifying opportunities.Generating business reports and presenting them to the Board of Directors. Highlight risks, delays, cost aspects and opportunities to the Board of Directors.
- Generate qualified opportunities through phone calls, emails, internet research etc.
Skill Set Required:
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales
- Cross Selling, Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs
- Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills
- Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 1 Years
2.16 - 2.16 LPA