Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Corporate Sales Executive
About The Company
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: INR Upto 3.12 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: Grads/Engineers
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Cold-call prospects in Indian Market to pitch and close the deals.
- Identify Key decision makers (CEO/CTO/HR Head) of prospects to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts in a given territory and radiate sales.
- Develop different sales strategies for deal closure and successful delivery.
- Create and maintain new customer database.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Skill Set Required:
- 0 to 1 years of direct work experience or knowledge of Sales Cycle/B2B sales.
- Demonstrated ability to Identify & convert prospects to opportunities.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills, able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
You may want to work with us, if the following excites you:
- You want to be a part of a young, energetic and qualified team.
- Opportunity to make an impact excites you.
- You think you have ideas with potential and want to implement them.
- Written Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Corporate Sales Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3.12 Lacs
- Industry: Education