Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Corporate Sales Executive
About the Company:
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT India’s largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 3.12 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Cold-call prospects to generate valid leads for Sales Manager.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Corporate Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers and coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills, able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview process in last 3 months are not eligible.
- Job Responsibilities: Corporate Sales Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3.12 Lacs
- Industry: IT