About The Company:
Insurance Pandit is India's first online Insurance Portal designed to help customers select the Insurance plan that best suits their requirement and at the same time save money on premium by comparing plans offered by more than 14 leading insurance companies in India.
Customer is always first at InsurancePandit and we don't favour any Insurance Company and provide accurate and unbiased information to the customers.
A&M Insurance brokers Pvt. Ltd. have three branches in Delhi and operates Pan India.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-1 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Salary: Upto INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Maintain Client relationship and grow business
- Do regular follow up with prospective clients
- Above basic knowledge of excel is required for this profile
- Reasoning ability is required for this profile
- Fluent English communication
- Passion for sales
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain corporate business in a profitable side
- Build client relations and coordinate with clients
- Resolve all clients issues and provide solutions
- Coordinate with internal teams for any client query
- Manage client Interactions & Coordination
- Telephonic Round
- Face To Face
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA