About the Company:
Freaquer Corporation (P) LTD. delivers best-in-class supply chain solutions that help businesses grow revenue, increase profits and operate in a more efficient and sustainable way. The combined heritage, technology and knowledge capital of our people, solutions and acquired brands, including market leaders such as Brandhunk®, Metomo®, OTIfoundation®, Medagor® and IICCRD®, enable companies from around the world to transform their supply chains into a powerful competitive advantage. Throughout our more than 3-year history, more than 100 companies have chosen Freaquerto transform their supply chains. No other solutions provider offers the depth and breadth that Freaquer does. Our innovative work with these industry leaders has allowed us to gain best-practice knowledge that we have incorporated into our innovative supply chain management, merchandising and pricing solutions and services. Freaquer is committed to making businesses more efficient, sustainable and profitable today and into the future. Our unique heritage, world-class customer base, financial strength and intellectual capital will ensure that Freaquer continues to serve companies of every size and across a wide range of industries including discrete and process manufacturing, wholesale distribution, third-party logistics, retail, passenger travel, cargo and freight, leisure and entertainment, hospitality and media.
Desired Experience: 0 – 3 years
Last Date to Apply : 23-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.2 – 4.8 LPA
- Mapping and generating new leads for company's corporate solution products and services
- Meeting the top management of the clients company and explaining the product details
- Passionate about sales and proactive in nature of business
- Identifying the concerned person/department and fixing the appointments with them
- Giving presentations and explaining the concept that our company offers to the prospective clients
- Understanding the customer needs and customising the product as per their requirements
- Pricing multiple product offerings and customer targeting for optimising sales along with sending proposals and follow up with the clients
- Ability to drive corporate sales directly & dynamic approach to global markets by building long term relation with HNI clients
Skill Set Required:
- Candidates should have a Sales Rock star attitude- Mandatory.
- Candidate should have his own laptop/tablet & bike.
- The Candidate should be at least graduate with interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate should have computer knowledge. It is mandatory to have knowledge of mail etiquette to every candidate.
- HR Round
- Interview with CEO
- Telephonic Round
0 - 3 Years
1.2 - 4.8 LPA