About the Company:
Aptara creates content. We design, capture, convert, and enrich it. We repurpose it, manage it, and make it discoverable. We build and support the technology and workflows that move your content across your entire organization and to market quickly and effectively. And we provide business solutions to support your entire content operation.
Salary: INR 2.04 LPA to INR 3 LPA
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Aptara is looking for copy editors to apply rigorous scrutiny while preserving the authors voice and ensuring stylistic consistency.
- Aptara copy editors rigorously follow a publishers house style sheet, or optionally apply copy editing best practice and good judgment, to achieve stylistic consistency and accuracy throughout a publication.
- Spelling, including British to American English
- Grammar, including rephrasing sentences for non-English-speaking authors
- References and footnotes, for technical accuracy and placement of citations
- Captioning to match figures and tables, and type-marking for mathematics
- Consistency, to ensure that all elements of a manuscript are properly presented
- Copy editors are needed for scientific journals as well as book projects.
- Screening Test
- System Test
0 - 0 Years
2.04 - 3 LPA