Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
eclonline.com is a fast growing start-up helping students prepare for various competitive - government and entrance exams. We provide a one stop solution to students seeking exam related information, online practice tests, and other study materials for free and for purchase. Students are also able to get actionable performance analysis of tests they take through the platform. Currently, free and practice study materials are available for a host of exams such as, Railways - RRB NTPC, Banking, SSC, UPSC and MBA entrance tests. We work with established partners to ensure great quality content.
We work from a very established co-working space, in Okhla Phase II, New Delhi, providing our team members with a highly vibrant working environment with access to numerous startups.
The company is led by an IIM alumnus with strong experience in the education domain.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0 – 2 Year
Salary: INR 2.1 LPA to 3 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014/2015
Course Specialization: MBA (Marketing) / Journalism
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Your fellow students would be preparing for a host of government or entrance exams and looking for somebody to guide them through all their concerns - how to apply, when is the notification due, am I eligible, how to prepare, what are the trends, what is the syllabus, how should I choose the priority of positions, etc.
- Candidates selected for this profile of Content Writing and Social Media Marketing will have to address these and more queries of not only friends but fellow students across the country. This needs to be done through well researched, planned and high-quality content, that can be trusted, to be published on web pages / blogs / and other platforms. Interacting with students through social media may also be a part of the profile to gauge the real queries. Marketing the written content to a maximum number of students is also an important part of the job.
Skill Set Required:
Pursuing or just completed MBA ./ Journalism will be preferred. Otherwise, any one pursuing graduation or post graduation may apply
- Preference to those with experience in writing content for educational web pages
- Enjoys research work
- Attentive to details
- Excellent English writing skills
- Able to design a logical flow for the content
- Able to produce plagiarism free content
- Is well versed with competitive exams in India, and has taken or is planning to take some
- Face to face Round
- Job Responsibilities: Content Writer/SMM
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: Education