Content Writer (Technical)
About The company
RackBank DataCenters is Central India’s first Tier-3 Green Datacenter - targeting a 1 million square feet expansion situated in Indore, India. Since our inception in Jan 2013, we have been supporting businesses with our best-in-class premium datacenter services which include managed and unmanaged dedicated server hosting services and collocation services in India. Our strategic location enables minimal latency across all zones. We have redundant network/multiple connectivity with an uptime of 99.98%. We’re also Consultant to India’s first Datacenter Park project by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Job Profile: Content Writer (Technical)
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: 1 – 4 Years
Course Specialization: B.E. / B.Tech (C.S. /I.T.)
Training/Probation Period: 1 Month / 3 Month
Salary: INR 1.25 LPA to INR 2.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and skills, and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
- Sample Writing
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the services and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Proven working experience in technical writing of technology related documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Job Responsibilities: Content Writer (Technical)
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure