About The company:
VerveLogic is a website designing & development company, which offers its services to the client at a cost effective price. We are among the top IT companies of the world, who has a perfect blend of designers working along with the developers. Verve Logic provides services to boost up your business. Till now we have successfully completed many domestic and international projects and we are working more to it. We value the quality so our main goal is to give our customers the best product and services in the industry. We have a dedicated team working day and night to fulfill the clients need.
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.2- 1.44 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
1. Understand the business requirement of the client.
2. Restructure content as per given template, ensure logical flow in content.
3. Rewrite communications to improve their impact.
4. Write and develop collateral materials for print, online and other interactive mediums, including business blogging, newsletters and direct mail.
5. To be responsible for brands communication on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn And managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community.
6. Copy-edit to ensure that only flawlessly written material is published.
7. Maintain writing guidelines and best practices to guide the creation of quality communications.
8. Research and write technical information that suits technical and non-technical audiences.
9. Be able to read, research and understand new concepts/technologies with ease and communicate the same in simple, easy manner.
10. Identify and articulate ideas on thought leadership and work with business owners to develop materials including whitepapers, research reports, presentations and case studies.
11. Work with design team for layout/design of content as and when required
HR + Face to Face Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.44 LPA