About the company:
We are a “Digital Data Analytics & Consulting Company”. We help our clients in achieving goals like campaign optimization, digital asset optimization, revenue growth, brand performance, risk management & consumer journey optimization. We are a team of Digital Marketing Consultants, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Enthusiasts & some very good Statisticians
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2017/2018/2019
Probation/training period : 6 months
INR 8000 to 15000 per month(During Internship)
INR 2.28 LPA to INR 3.5 LPA(Post Internship)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for creative minds and marketing geeks to help us come up with new ideas on how to do things better and to create propositions that bring more value to us. We’ll give you the license to think-out-of-box and come up with creative ideas around digital marketing and content creation.
Please apply only if you are available to intern with us for 6 months and are comfortable working in a diverse professional environment, keeping standard office hours at our office in Noida, NCR. This is a paid internship.
- Build the Company’s Story
- Content Creation & Management Blogs: landing pages, Newsletters, Digital Marketing, SEO & Marketing Strategy
- Help with market research, market analysis, competitive analysis and aesthetic business plans
- Help us curate content, build presentations and wireframes
- Identifying Strategic partnerships & building relationships
- Reach various audiences, using a range of voice, style and format.
- Understand brands, products, digital media, and how people interact with each of these elements.
- Learn how to sell and how to speak (and write) in the voice of the client. That takes time! You’ll get there!
- Actively participating in ideation workshops for building digital marketing strategies & marketing plans
- We understand that this is your learning curve, but we expect that you came with a few
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English or Journalism
- Masters of Common Sense (People who fundamentally ‘get it’). With a Basic understanding of the digital space.
- A strong portfolio of big ideas – well written
- A natural and intuitive researcher. Habitually on top of inspiring, cutting-edge trends and developments
- A good sense of humour and wit.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. You can’t be shy!
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and Google Apps. Additional understanding of Canvas, Adobe, WordPress would impress us.
- The confidence to take direction and constructive criticism well
- Face to face interview
0 - 0 Years
2.3 - 3.5 LPA