About The Company :
Handles the highly challenging functions of developing strategies,Resfeber Labs Pvt Ltd is streamlining the processes and developing best business SOPs to enable a fast growing logistics business and direct the various departments in implementing them, ensuring that the organization’s operating units are a profit centre through cost effective operational process & maintaining quality system set by the organization by optimum utilization of resources, having strategic planning for the growth of the organization & development of team members.
Website : theporter.in
Job Profile : Content Writer
Job Location : Bangalore
Desired Experience : 0 - 2 years
Course Specialization : BBA/BCA/BSC/BA/B.Com/B.Tech/Any Graduate
Batches : 2013-2015
Salary : INR 1.8 - 2.4 LPA ( The salary depends on the skills/quality/performance of teh candidate/s in the interview round/s )
Bond : None
Date of Joining : Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
● Create daily content for Blogs, Multiple social media platform, Infographics, Emailers.
● Research about the sectors/startups to understand their consumers, competition and strategize content accordingly
● Work with the marketing and design team to create innovative campaigns for social media and web
● Curate and generate content to reach relevant customers through social, web, email, print and other marketing media
● Build templates and standardised responses for consumer queries on social media and web
● Use Social Media Analytics tools to understand the impact of content marketing in Customer engagement and change plans accordingly.Understanding and analyzing startup/technology trends across the industry.
● Startup experience, Knowledge of CSS & HTML is a plus.
● Creative and quirky
● Analytical Able to analyse an event and identify key trends/themes
● Flair for language with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Deep customer orientation and ability to relate to the customer.
● Relevant Exp. experience in content creation for audience engagement (blogs, stories, social media, etc.) preferred.
● Creativity and ability to think of new ideas
● Understanding of Marketing Communication & Branding
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA