About the Company:
Netscribes is a global market intelligence and content services provider that helps corporations achieve strategic objectives through a wide range of offerings. Our solutions rely on a unique combination of qualitative and quantitative primary research, secondary/desk research, social media analytics, and IP research. For more than 15 years, we have helped our clients across a range of industries, including technology, financial services, healthcare, retail, and CPG. Fortune 500 companies, as well as small- to mid-size firms, have benefited from our partnership with relevant market and competitive insights to drive higher growth, faster customer acquisition, and a sustainable edge in their business.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 1.68 - INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Post interview.
Tentative date of interview: 10th July 2019 or 11th July 2019
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The job requires candidates to quality audit/check (QA) product title, description, feature and review images of existing listed products on E-Commerce portal/tool.
- The QA work needs to be done as per the quality guidelines shared by the client.
- The QA work will involve improving content in terms of grammar and vocabulary and information accuracy.
- Writing of fresh description and features of various products is to be done as and when required
- The candidate needs to engage in periodical training as and when conducted by mentors/process owners
- Written Test
- Face to Face Interview
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.7 - 1.8 LPA